[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rolf Sommerhalder <rolf dot sommerhalder at alumni dot ethz dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Shaping Outbound Traffic in 1.2b8 Bridged Mode not working
 Date:  Sun, 05 Jun 2005 06:38:55 +0200
Thanks Manuel, I suspected somethink like along those lines. I played
with some related sysctl parameter settings, but do not yet know enough
about the implementation of bridging & ipfw yet.

Maybe I'll take a look at the code of the shaping wizzard in order to
try and modify it so that it only generates rules for ingress traffic
for the case where bridging is enabled (and thus sysctl
net.inet.ip.fw.one_pass= 1 which forces a single pass through the firewall).

Rolf