[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  pmok <pmok at optushome dot com dot au>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall stops passing inbound traffic
 Date:  Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:47:46 -0400
Thanks guys,
I think that the CF I am using is made by PNY.  That is supposed to be
a good brand I thought.  I thought that the device only used the CF
for Bootup and it ran from ram, am I wrong here?  Anyway I can get a
new CF in there in a few days, if that could be the cause.  What
brands are you talking about?

Thanks
Again
Ed