[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kerry Schrantz <kschrantz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall stops passing inbound traffic
 Date:  Sun, 5 Jun 2005 14:13:25 -0400
FWIW, I had a similar problem with losing access. It's a long story
but after I finally got my new switch in place I noticed the LAN
activity light for the port connected to my m0n0wall was flashing
continuously whenever I lost "connectivity". End result, my D-Link
DFE-530TX+ went chatty on me. I pulled it and replaced it with a 3Com
3c905tx NIC and everything has been great ever since.