[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Dugas" <paul at dugas dot cc>
 Subject:  Minor Feature Request
 Date:  Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:32:27 -0400 (EDT)
Been diagnosing firewall rules using the firewall log page.  Could the
selected "tab" at the top of the page remain a link even when it's
currently selected?  I find myself clearing the log after making a change
then wanting to refresh the page but I get the typical "do you really want
to POST again?" waring from my browser.  To avoid it, I've been selecting
antoher tab then coming back to the firewall tab.  if the firewall tab wer
still a link, it'd save me a click.

$0.02,

Paul

--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer           Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas dot cc     phone: 404-932-1355   522 Black Canyon Park