[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Raphael Maunier <raphael at maunier dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Vlan & Mtu problem
 Date:  Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:01:38 +0200
How can I setup the MTU to 1400 on specified interface on boot ?
Will it work if I modify the MTU value to 1400 in file
etc/inc/interfaces.inc

function interfaces_vlan_configure() {
[...]
if (in_array($drvname, $vlan_native_supp))
				$cmd .= " link0";
			else if (in_array($drvname, $vlan_long_supp))
				$cmd .= " mtu 1500";
[...]

Thanks,