 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] managing multiple APs with 1 m0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:00:43 +0200
On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 18:25, till wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if it's possible to manage multiple AP with one
> m0n0wall.

Sure no problem, af long as they are on the same interface (physical or
VLAN)

> So for example, I would like my office in Berlin to be run
> by the same m0n0wall which also runs my other office 300 km away from
> here.

That might be a problem.

> Colocating a dedicated server for this is not the issue, so this is
> more or less about convenience and deploying hardware once. Having one
> instance to manage.

A solution might be to setup a VPN connection from the remote site
peering the your wireless segment to you central office, and then doing
the portal thing.

But I thing I'd go for two separate monowalls setup as captive portal,
and using either radius, create a custom management-tool to manage both
user-database if a local database at both ends is required.