[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Richard <spammail at hotpop dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPPoA sip spoof speedtouch 510 and m0n0wall / pfsense
 Date:  Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:13:03 +0200
Finaly got it working.
But not whitout adding some <shellcmd> to the config file so it works
<shellcmd>route add -net -interface 82.92.212.XX -cloning;
 route add default</shellcmd>

I know there are some examples where you also have a ifconfig command
there but there is no need for because you can make that config in the
In the config file it looks like this.

Now for the not working part.
Routing breaks when i edit something in the webgui interface page.

And the request part.
Is it possible to have some more options in the static route webgui
page .
So i can add the routes there.

Also have one minor cosmetic request for the queues page.(traficshaper)
When you add a que you have to append and by doing that you can not
group on the status queues page.
So some up and down arrows there wil make me happy.

O before i forget all the default queues have
<associatedrule>0</associatedrule> in the config file.
New rules have a blank!
And a lot more!!

*** note i use pfsense atm ***