[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard <spammail at hotpop dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPPoA sip spoof speedtouch 510 and m0n0wall / pfsense
 Date:  Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:13:03 +0200
Finaly got it working.
But not whitout adding some <shellcmd> to the config file so it works
@startup.
<shellcmd>route add -net 10.0.0.138/32 -interface 82.92.212.XX -cloning;
 route add default 10.0.0.138</shellcmd>

I know there are some examples where you also have a ifconfig command
there but there is no need for because you can make that config in the
webgui.
In the config file it looks like this.
<ipaddr>82.92.212.XX</ipaddr>
<subnet>32</subnet>

Now for the not working part.
Routing breaks when i edit something in the webgui interface page.

And the request part.
Is it possible to have some more options in the static route webgui
page .
So i can add the routes there.

Also have one minor cosmetic request for the queues page.(traficshaper)
When you add a que you have to append and by doing that you can not
group on the status queues page.
So some up and down arrows there wil make me happy.

O before i forget all the default queues have
<associatedrule>0</associatedrule> in the config file.
New rules have a blank!
And a lot more!!

*** note i use pfsense atm ***

Richard