[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rolf Sommerhalder <rolf dot sommerhalder at alumni dot ethz dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: 1.2b8 with TransProxy and Experimental NetFlow / nFlow Export
 Date:  Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:25:26 +0200
Just uploaded wrap-1.2b8_rs0.img to my site. The version is still _rs0
even though the binary generic-pc-1.2b8_rs0.img and the .diff are new as
well (but their compile date is of today).

Additionally, you will find now under Extensions the new menu item
"tttProbe", which I integrated while experimenting with Traffic Shaping
and QoS, see
   http://www.csl.sony.co.jp/person/kjc/kjc/software.html#ttt

Unfortunately, this "Tele Traffic Tapper" probe does not work properly
yet - I am still struggeling to get it started automatically in
m0n0wall. However, you can manually start is from exec.php by executing
"tttprobe destIP".

My intention is to increase the version to _rs1 once this problem is
solved, as well as the very similar problem that prevents nprobe from
starting up after a reboot.

Feedback welcome,
Rolf

[Sorry for the cross-posting to m0n0wall-dev, which went there by error.]