[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  Zachary Miller <znmiller at sbcglobal dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Traffic shaper question
 Date:  Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:47:03 +0500
there are 3 things you need to setup before the traffic shaper works.

[1] Pipes.
[2] Queues
[3] Traffic Shaper rules.

You need to understand these things first. You can set it up so that
the total is 128k or each IP address gets 128k.

Traffic shaping seems to be one of the more dificult aspects of
working with m0n0 - needs planning.

take a look at :
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=49&actionargs%5B%5D=99

sai