[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrej Fercic" <andrej at pcklinika dot si>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  MultiNAT
 Date:  Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:38:52 +0200
Hello again,

I am using 1.2b7 ver. of m0n0 and I get a strange behavior using FTP access.
I have 6 IP addresses, firts one ( x.x.x.193) I get throught PPPoE and it is
used as an GW for all others, the rest are configured in ServerNAT.
(x.x.x.194 and x.x.x.195 ...)

Case:

If I set NAT rule for my FTP server which is behind a firewall to use my
first IP then I can access FTP using active mode of course via port 21, but
If I set a NAT rule to use second IP (which is set and works for HTTP just
fine), for FTP on port 21 I can get through , log to the FTP server, but
there is NO directory listing and contents at all :(

Does anybody have some experience which a similar problem???

Cheers,

Andrej