[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  dwabraxus at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wifi Drivers
 Date:  Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:42:52 -0400
I think Manuel has provided the source code for m0n0wall with
instructions on how to build your own load. Of course, your selected
cards will have to FreeBSD HAL compliant for the particular build.

However, if you want to know how to include a driver for an image
already compile, I don't think you can.

You will need to look at the website change log. Only certain release
support wireless devices.

- Don