[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Justin Popa <tehpopa at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Dynamic DNS and NAT?
 Date:  Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:44:37 -0700
I have m0n0 1.11 on a net4801. I have 10 Linux machines on my DMZ
network that have host names lin1 - lin10. I've set up dyndns to my
network, and I've also set up sub domains on that domain that cnames
to the domain. Ex:

Domain: stinkygoober.com (dyn. point to my ip)
Sub domains: lin1.stinkygoober.com (cname to stinkygoober.com)

Is there a way that I can have m0n0wall see that there's a request for
port 22 coming in via lin1.stinkygoober.com and then route it
appropriately within my network? I did this with a windows machine
being use as a router/firewall and it kind of cheated in port
manipulations within itself. Any ideas?