[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Craig FALCONER <cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz>
 To:  'Sergio Miranda' <soporte at telcorp dot com dot ve>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How many ports?
 Date:  Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:27:34 +1200
Depends on the hardware.

I have had nine working interfaces in one box.

http://criggie.dyndns.org/pfsense/pfSense-8-1.jpg
http://criggie.dyndns.org/pfsense/pfSense-8-2.jpg
http://criggie.dyndns.org/pfsense/pfSense-8-3.jpg

The photos were when the hardware was running pfSense rather than m0n0wall.
I had a wireless PCMCIA to PCI card in there too, but that wasn't detected
when the photos were taken.