[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <Kamil dot Wencel at hvbpensionsfonds dot de>
 To:  <cameron at gwschool dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: AW: [m0n0wall] How many ports?
 Date:  Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:20:25 +0200
[...] "I am amazad how lack of phantasy can try to diminish a perfectly good question."

for multiple dmz's for example, if one box fails the others get nothing to work
with anyways, so using one box with multiple interfaces is okay from my point of view.
Therefor multiple boxes don't make much sense.Well, maybe you've got 12 fault tolerant
firewalls running to supply 6 different dmz networks, but I kind of doubt that.