[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Markus Fischer <markus at fischer dot name>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] Problem with active ftp
 Date:  Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:16:53 +0200
Marx, Guido WI wrote:
> Have you tried to set your client machines MTU to a value of about 1400 or
> smaller?

I've to say that I don't like the idea of changing the clients MTU. This
would mean I would have to change all my clients (all computers in a
network are having the same problem), whereas all, and I mean really
all, other transfers (mail, http, samba) are working fine.

I even couldn't find a way on my WXP Pro SiS 900-Based PCI Adapter in
it's driver-tab to change it; it's not present.

- Markus