[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Foster" <dan at melbourne dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>, "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 Cc:  "Vinc Duran" <uberpfloyd at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Rack Mount m0n0wall - Michael Bachmann
 Date:  Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:41:10 +0100
My test m0n0wall box is running on one of those, it works fine with the onboard nics too :)

We'll be building some dedicated rackmount boxes once we're sure we'll use m0n0wall, with a
disk-on-module instead of hdds.  The powerapp 100 is a bit too deep IMHO to be used as a diskless
firewall, but you can pick them up for a dcent price on ebay.  We've got quite a few lying around
spare so they're handy for testing stuff for us :)

Dan