[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ian Ch'ng <ian at cljlaw dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can m0n0wall be used for web server?
 Date:  Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:12:54 -0400
Yes, m0n0wall can be used. m0n0wall is both a router and firewall.

m0n0wall will not degrade the performance of the webservers any more
than any other router.

m0n0wall can be configured to have multiple publicly accessible ip's,
each translated to your webservers.

There is alot of good infomation in the document project
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/

- Don

On 6/9/05, Ian Ch'ng <ian at cljlaw dot com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to have 2 web servers to serve two different public accesible web sites. I wanna place
m0n0wall in front of them. Can m0n0wall be used for that purpose? Will it affect the server
performance?