[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  monowall at mgksolutions dot com
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  vpn performance question
 Date:  Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:06:22 -0700
Hello List Members...this is probably my first post, but long time reader and user of monowall.

Looking to deploy 6 Soekris net4801 to 6 office locations and setup ipsec site-site vpn tunnels
between all offices.
Each office is running a F/T1 so max bandwidth connectivity is around 768K. Each office has no more
than 10 nodes, running Win2K3 Active Directory, Terminal Services, file/print, etc...
So my question is: has anyone deployed net4801 with mono (v.1.11)  with this many number of
locations all talking to each other?
Any advantage using the vpn1401 encryption card on version 1.11 of monowall?
I am not new to monowall or the Soekris boards, but my largest deployment so far has only been 2
office locations using a mix of ipsec site-site and pptp for remote users.
And I've done this before using Sonicwall PRO200/PRO300 and CheckPoint FW-1, but those products are
just too expensive for this type of small environment.
Any insight would greatly be appreciated...

Thanks,
Mark