[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Captive Portal/Radius Prepaid
 Date:  Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:25:31 +0200
>First of all: Thanks for fixing the Captive Portal funcions on 1.2b8,
>We are testing the Monowall Captive Portal for an WISP that wants to offer
>prepaid services. We run a commercial radius-accounting backend, the
>portal function works excellent on postpaid solutions. For prepaid services

>we need to interrupt sessions when account balnace reaches 0. So far
>Radius Accounting updates accounting information on logout. Is there a way
>do interim radius checks and kickoff users with a negative balance? does
>anybody on this list use Monowall for prepaid services?
>Thanks for any hint
>Dirk Enrique Seiffert
>CaribeNet S.A. - Cartagena - Colombia

I have the same problem here. I know theres a Radius logout feature (some
sort of disconnect) wich tells the nas to disconnect a certain user.

I will be implementing this feature in M0n0wall as soon I have time (our if
somebody could help me doing it)

I know it's already have been implemented in ChilliSpot. I look at it how
they did it.