[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] vpn performance question
 Date:  Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:10:18 -0400
On 6/9/05, monowall at mgksolutions dot com <monowall at mgksolutions dot com> wrote:

> So my question is: has anyone deployed net4801 with mono (v.1.11)  with this many number of
locations all talking to each other?

Not me personally, but I know others have done a lot more than that.

> Any advantage using the vpn1401 encryption card on version 1.11 of monowall?

Just a waste of money with that little bandwidth.  I wouldn't bother
unless you get to needing over 4-5 Mbps of IPsec traffic steadily
(conservative number, probably even higher than that).

-Chris