[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: monowall monitor
 Date:  Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:10:16 -0400
Not to be insulting but you have SNMP enabled on the Monowall and the
community name set the same as what you are using in monomon right?

All the program does it monitor the traffic on ONE interface...  I use
cacti to monitor all interfaces including the pptp connections...  It
pulls SNMP data ever 5 minutes and keeps a rrd file I can refer back to
over the last several months