[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Adam Lawson <alawson at calhost dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] [off-topic] mapped drive through a vpn tunnel
 Date:  Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:42:54 -0400
Thanks for the posts.

Instead of WINS, couldn't I just use the hosts file on the windows 98 box ??

As for VPN Firewall ACL's.. I agree. We have a good relationship with
the co-lo. My intent would be to prevent VPN access inbound at the
co-lo except from our network.

The only publically accessible inbound protocols  at the co-lo, would
be TCP http/https...again except from our network.

Thanks