[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrej Fercic" <andrej at pcklinika dot si>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  WAN IP from LAN
 Date:  Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:43:07 +0200
I am using m0n0 with 6 IPs (serverNAT config). All those IPs are maped to
servers on LAN side. OK, it works fine, but from LAN side are those servers
unreachable, becouse DNS holds their WAN ips of course. So, if I install
another NIC for my LAN and use current for DMZ (or vice - versa) will I
solve this problem or not. Does anybody have any experience with this, or
own 3 NICs in m0n0 and can do an experiment for me. My m0n0 is in production
env. so I coud not take any risk experimenting with it.

Regards,

Andrej