[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Assigning different default gateway to clients via DHCP
 Date:  Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:16:19 +0300
Dear Chris,

One way I found to circumvent this is setting static routes to
m0n0wall, since phones connect to a pre-destined call manager in our
case, I setup m0n0 to forward all packets sent to 10.225.x.x network
to a default gateway (192.168.1.2 = m0n0).

You can give it a try maybe...

Regards,

Kerem Erciyes (k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it)
IT Sorumlusu
ISMACO Amsterdam BV (+90 216 394 00 00)
Ermenegildo Zegna Butik (+90 212 291 10 24)

This message is OpenPGP Signed and content and
identity of the sender can be verified with a
pulic PGP key of the sender. Public PGP key
can be obtained upon request.