[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marcelo Webber" <marcewebb at hotmail dot com>
 To:  edward dot mzj at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FAQ 13.36 - tweaks large loads
 Date:  Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:25:02 +0000
In order to modify NMBClusters (mbufs = mbufs cluster * 4), the MOUNT /
UNMOUNT option works OK, but the "echo >>" doesn't.
That's because "set kern.ipc.nmbclusters=32768" must be added before "load
/kernel" command.

I've already ENABLED Traffic Shapper (with Magic Shapper Wizard 448K DW +
96K UP - instead of 512K DW + 128K UP), but surfing and also PING is
dying!!!

Question, comments, suggestions, are appreciated, thanks!!!

http://www.msn.es/Mujer/moda/default.asp