[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vinc Duran <uberpfloyd at gmail dot com>
 To:  Tom Anderson <tom at haremail dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, don dot munyak at gmail dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Rack Mount m0n0wall - Michael Bachmann
 Date:  Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:35:38 -0600
Here's a CF adapter question.
I looked around on froogle for an adapter to use with the IP330 I just
bought on ebay and I'm wondering if you guys can make any specific
recommendations.
There's this $9 adapter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6768397440&category=41994
and there are various adapters of different sizes and shapes in the
$13 neighborhood. Then of course there are these nice looking PSI
adapters http://www.psism.com/adcf.htm that I don't see cheap
anywhere.
Do you happen to have any specifics on what's worked or what hasn't worked?
Thanks for your time,
Vinc