[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 To:  "Vinc Duran" <uberpfloyd at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Rack Mount m0n0wall - Michael Bachmann
 Date:  Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:10:46 -0700
I'm currently using this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6772471659&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
in my IP330 with a 64MB CF card. It's been working well. The only minor problem is that the mounting
holes line up with two of the mounting holes on a laptop hard drive, not a desktop drive, so you can
only use one hole unless you make an adapter. That's what I plan to do, but for now, I'm just using
the one hole with a motherboard standoff as a spacer so it doesn't ground on the chassis.