[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Vinc Duran <uberpfloyd at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Tom Anderson <tom at haremail dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, don dot munyak at gmail dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Rack Mount m0n0wall - Michael Bachmann
 Date:  Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:12:15 -0700
I recently replaced my IP110 HD's with CF cards.  I used this adapter:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5200093319

or they can also be found here:

http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/category.14/it.A/id.182/.f

http://www.packetgods.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=64

http://siliconkit.dnsalias.com/

There were a perfect replacement, down to the mounting holes, which
were the same location and size as the HD moutning holes.  They work
perfect.

Joe