[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Azzarello <lee dot azzarello at ps dash solved dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Success with voip traffic shaping
 Date:  Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:43:26 -0400
I just wanted to give a success story that was a direct result of the
support I got by following this list. I recently built a VoIP phone
system with Asterisk and replaced my company's legacy PBX. With a
"business class" cable connection and m0n0wall doing traffic shaping, we
haven't had one dropout due to bandwidth.

Thanks for making m0n0wall rock so hard!

--
Lee Azzarello
Network Engineer