[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bjoern Euler (Lists at edain)" <lists at edain dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.2b8 hanged: all mbufs exhausted
 Date:  Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:37:25 +0200
Hi,

I just came home from work and my girlfriend was waiting for me:
"No internet available!"
I quickly figured out that my m0n0wall box was not available. There was
no access to the webdaemon for administration and no traffic possible
through it.

On the console there were screens full of these logging messages:

all mbufs exhausted, please see tuning (7)

I was not able to get more out of it because the webserver was not
responding.

There seems to be something in disorder, maybe because of the switchback
to 4.11?

Regards

-Bjoern