[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "'Bjoern Euler \(Lists at edain\)'" <lists at edain dot de>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.2b8 hanged: all mbufs exhausted
 Date:  Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:08:32 +0200
You can download a fixed cdrom version of 1.2b8 with the new portal fixes
(no crashes with HTTPS enabled) and the mbufs raised, I also integrated the
'mv'-tool  and the changes into the radius accounting where upload means:
'from client to router' instead of 'from router to client' (needed for
properly accounting the data into radius)

Please note that you should have at least a minimum of 128MB ram (I use
256MB)

The image can be downloaded @

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/cdrom-1.2b8r2.iso

Regards