[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bjoern Euler (Lists at edain)" <lists at edain dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2b8 hanged: all mbufs exhausted
 Date:  Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:18:43 +0200
Jonathan De Graeve wrote:

>You can download a fixed cdrom version of 1.2b8 with the new portal fixes
>(no crashes with HTTPS enabled) and the mbufs raised, I also integrated the
>'mv'-tool  and the changes into the radius accounting where upload means:
>'from client to router' instead of 'from router to client' (needed for
>properly accounting the data into radius)

I am using a IDE flash with generic-pc image and have no CD-Rom
available on the box for m0n0wall.
Could you create a img file of the patched version? Otherwise I have to
find a way to convert the iso into img.

Are the patches you have made considered to be available in the next
m0n0wall beta?

Regards

-Bjoern