[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Routing Ips
 Date:  Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:34:12 -0500
I have been diving through the FAQs, and archives but have been a little
unsuccessful in finding out if and how I can do what I want to do.

    Currently I am using Monowall as a gateway on a wireless network. I want
to be able to assign both public and private Ips to the inside network.

    Currently monowall is dishing out 192.168.10.x ips. I want to be able to
statically assign on a machine a public IP and have it routed through
monowall. The Public Ips would not be DHCP, but assigned manually.

    What I am trying to accomplish is for some of customers to be able to
remotely administer their machines from the outside world.

    Is this even possible? If so, any documentation I am missing?

    Justin
--
"It's 10 O'Clock, do you know what your server is doing?"
---