[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin dot net>
 To:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Routing Ips
 Date:  Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:13:03 -0500
Here is what I did and I don't know what pitfalls there are to this:

    1.Setup a server nat for each external IP
    2.Setup inbound Nat from external to internal and did a port range of
1-65,000.

    So far all services are working on the external IP.

    Anyone see problems with this?

    Justin
--
"It's 10 O'Clock, do you know what your server is doing?"
---