[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  OVPN Routing
 Date:  Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:37:01 -0400
Ok, I setup the OVPN server on 1.2b8 and its working I can connect and
get to the local subnet but I need for them to also get to the remote
subnet over the vpn

Works something like follows:

OVPN Client 10.1.2.x

MW 1.2b8 OVPN Gateway 10.1.2.1

MW 1.2b8 LAN 192.168.2.254

MW 1.11 Lan 192.168.11.1

I checked my OVPN firewall rule it permits to Any and theres nothing
logged in the firewall logs of a blocked ping or anything when trying to
reach the 168.11.x network

I can ping anything on the 168.2.network fine.  I tried to setup a
static route but I don't think I did it right.  A traceroute shows it
going through the 10.1.2.1 gateway and then getting lost.

Any Suggestions?

Seth