[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Radius accounting - Gigawords
 Date:  Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:01:38 +0200
It would be great if pecl-radius was standard compiled in into the PHP
version used with m0n0wall.

This makes it much easier to implement radius stuff instead of defining your
packets yourself:
http://www.freshports.org/net/pecl-radius/

http://pecl.php.net/package/radius

Compile howto:

http://www.php-editors.com/pear_manual/p_pecl.radius.html

Is there some sort of open build server to build or rebuild things for m0n0?

If that one is build in I can begin to program a webpage when the login onto
the captive portal fails the Radius reply_message (fail message) will be
displayed onto the captive portal authentication error page itself.

Otherwise it would be nice to explain the radius_authentication.inc & the
radius_accounting.inc stuff so that I can program extra things.

Kind Regards

--
Jonathan De Graeve
System/Network Administrator