[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Shawn Giese" <shawngiese at bluewin dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Free VPN Client
 Date:  Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:53:44 +0200
IPSec clients are included with Windows XP and MacOSX.  The latest versions both support
NAT-Traversal too though I have only been able to make the MacOSX client use PKI x.509 keys easily.

For the macoOSX there is the IPSecuritas software at http://www.lobotomo.com/products/IPSecuritas/

And for the Windows XP world there is http://vpn.ebootis.de/ which works very nicely.

Sincerely,
Shawn Giese