[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo dash route dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OT: Multi-line VOIP service
 Date:  Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:34:08 -0400
Hi,

	I'm in Canada and I'm thinking about going to VOIP here at the office.
 I'd like to have the opinion of people on this list.

	We'll be ~6 users but we'd probably need only 3 phones.  I think
setting up an asterix server just for that might be overkill.  So I
called Vonage and asked about corporate, multi-line environment and they
weren't really helpful.  The phone adapter they use can manage 2 phone
lines, so if I need 6, I'd need 3 phone adapters (hence 3 times the
trouble).  Now I'm talking with voip.net.

	I'm thinking about maybe using www.teliphone.ca instead.  They seem to
be providing an ip (wifi)- cellular bridged service.

	Anyone facing the same dillema?  I'd love to set up my IP phone service
myself, but I'm not sure it is worth it for only 6 users.

	Please let me know if you have any suggestion and feel free to e-mail
me directly if you don't want to clutter the mailing list.

Thanks,

Ugo