[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sunil arora <arora dot sunil at gmail dot com>
 To:  Jonathan De Graeve <jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Radius accounting - Gigawords
 Date:  Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:06:48 +0530
I recently started development in m0n0wall. Beta1.7 was out and i had
a host running 5.3 freebsd. So the application i compiled easily got
in there coz libraries on beta1.7 were of freebsd 5.3 .
 But then in Beta1.8  base system was again reversed back to 4.11 and
i didnot have access to any system runnning 4.11 base system and my
application was no loger running fine ( even i tried statci linking...
systemcall like "system()" ) were failing ).
As Jonathan pointed out if we could have a common build server for
m0n0wall with guest access, we could atleast compile application for
the latest m0n0wall and then put it in our m0n0wall irrespective of
basesystem our host machine is running

i dont know if anything like that is already in place.

-sunil