[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nans Delrieu <delrieu dot nans at laposte dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Monowall and captive portal (how the rules are fiwed ??)
 Date:  Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:01:21 +0200
I want to understand how captive portal works with monowall. (in stable version 1.11)
As you say there is a web server on monowall which prints the web page to the client.

I would like to know how the login and password are given to radius exactly.
 login and password are crypted between webserver and monowall system ???

All the rules to deny access first then permit it are done by the
firewall?? When a client is authorize to surf on internet, a rule is add ???

What's is the program which verify user can or cannot surf on internet ? just the firewall ?
Or, is there a program which does that separetly ? (like Chillispot)

Excuse me for my bad english. :o(

 Help me
 I'm lost.

 Thanks