[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Lawley <dlawley at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OT:simple dns servers like m0n0wall?
 Date:  Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:57:07 -0400
Just a quick thanks to the m0n0wall team for work and dedication to
their project.

One of the things I really like about using m0n0 is the simple
hardware and install requirements, almost no moving parts.

To you my peers, I wondering if a similar approach is avail in a dns
server.  I have found a few simple solutions but don't really want to
dedicate a whole system with  hard drive and all and the m0n0wall
approach with a single bootable cd and no hd is what i would like to
find.  I have done a few google searches but maybe i need to refine it
a bit as all i seem to find is some utility to install into an
existing system.

Sorry this is OT, just wanting to find something to dns with that uses
the same simple design.