[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tommaso Di Donato <tommaso dot didonato at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Porting webGUI to Linux
 Date:  Sat, 18 Jun 2005 18:23:19 +0200
The aim of my project are, in a first step, very "smaller": my first goal is
to create a m0n0wall-lile linux in order to do transparent antivirus
filtering to pop3, smt and web traffic. for this reason, I want to integrate
p3scan,postfix and snort in the webgui. Later, I will add all the feature
m0n0wall is famous for.
But in this first stage, I experience some problems in porting the
scripts... It is only 2 days that I am working on this, but I hope to solve
them easily....At this moment, I have the webgui up and running under
Apache, but every page is very slow in loading, I think because I receive
lots of errors in the scripts:
"[client 192.168.1.254 <http://192.168.1.254>] PHP Notice: Uninitialized
string offset: 0 in /etc/inc/util.inc on line 301, referer:
http://192.168.1.128/
[client 192.168.1.254 <http://192.168.1.254>] PHP Notice: Undefined offset:
1 in /var/www/html/system.php on line 35, referer: http://192.168.1.128/
[client 192.168.1.254 <http://192.168.1.254>] PHP Notice: Undefined
variable: input_errors in /var/www/html/system.php on line 162, referer:
http://192.168.1.128/
[client 192.168.1.254 <http://192.168.1.254>] PHP Notice: Undefined
variable: savemsg in /var/www/html/system.php on line 163, referer:
http://192.168.1.128/

Anyone could help me in solving these problems? Is apache slow due to those
errors??