[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jared Patterson \(DSL AK\)" <JaredP at datacom dot co dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  help with setup of m0no and external dsl router
 Date:  Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:43:16 +1200
Hi,

I have a network setup where theres a dsl router which has its own ip
address, and provides internet to the lan. I want to place a firewall in
between these two, but have been getting the problem, where I cant seem
to get any internet from lan clients if I make the gateway the lan
interface on the m0no. Can someone please help me with???

Current setup;

DSL Router - 192.168.2.200

Wan - 192.168.2.1

Lan - 192.168.1.0/24