 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  https access via wan port
 Date:  Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:31:56 -0600
What a fantastic product! I just setup a wrap board with monowall, and
am pretty impressed as to what it can do. In the process of figuring it
all out, Im hoping someone from the list can help me with a problem. I
am trying to access the http or https page via the wan interface. I have
the lan as default 192.168.1.1, and wan is dhcp. I have it connected to
a local ap, and am currently browsing thru it fine. (the wan is a
wireless card if it matters). I read the article in the help manual
about how to setup access via the wan, but its not working. If someone
would be willing to post an outline or link on how to do it, I would
greatly appreciate it- thanks

Matt Bochsler

Broadspoke.net