[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Callum Baird" <callum at abelsoftware dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN pptp connects but traffic not getting through - pptp rule is there
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:59:29 +1200
We have an extrernal Adsl router (it has an Public staic IP), it is plugged into the Wan interface
( on the M0n0wall pc, the internal interface is On the Adsl I have a dmz
virtual port, this directs all incoming internet traffic to the Wan interface. I have setup PPTP
server on Monowall and vpn client connections can be successfully established, but once connected I
am unable to connect or ping to anything on the internal network. I created a firewall rule for
interface PPTP that allows all traffic to pass. What am I missing?

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.