[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Callum Baird" <callum at abelsoftware dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN pptp connects but traffic not getting through - pptp rule is there
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:59:29 +1200
We have an extrernal Adsl router (it has an Public staic IP), it is plugged into the Wan interface
(192.10.2.200) on the M0n0wall pc, the internal interface is 192.10.1.200. On the Adsl I have a dmz
virtual port, this directs all incoming internet traffic to the Wan interface. I have setup PPTP
server on Monowall and vpn client connections can be successfully established, but once connected I
am unable to connect or ping to anything on the internal network. I created a firewall rule for
interface PPTP that allows all traffic to pass. What am I missing?

Callum
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.