[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jared Patterson \(DSL AK\)" <JaredP at datacom dot co dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Getting M0n0 to work with an external dsl router
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:29:42 +1200

I am yet to get m0no working as I cant seem to get stuff go from the wan
card to the dsl router. This is my setup;

Internal Network (

Lan Card on M0n0 (

Wan Card on M0n0 (

DSL Router (

I have set the wan card to have the dsl router ( as its

Currently from the machine in the internal network, I can ping the Lan
Card & Wan Card, but I cannot ping the DSL Router?? But, from the
diagnostics tool on M0n0, it can ping the DSL router with no problems.
Where or what am I doing wrong????