[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Documentation Thank You (How to build m0n0wall from scratch)
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:47:19 +1000
This has basically been done, ish ...

Check out the efficient networks 5861 adsl / shdsl router ... these
basically run open bsd ..

There is a lot on info out there on the net, and they are excellent adsl
routers with the built in functionality of a firewall with full ipsec
capability ...

I would use them more but I just like mono too much :)

Eusty in the uk was usually a good place to start ..

cheers