[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Slavcho Cekov" <scekov at freemail dot com dot mk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Dynamic Shaping Problem
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:11:03 +0200
Hi
I'm  using m0n0 to share ADSL 512k dl / 128 ul to 5 users. All users are set to use only http 80
port. I like users to get bandwith dynamicaly so if there are 2 online in same time 50/50% or 4
users 25/25/25/25%. Magic Shaper is not working as I'm especting. Can someone tell me why and how to
do this?? Also I like to ask how to limit them not to use download accelerrators, because I think
that is main reason for my problem( they connect to same URL many times ) . So how can I limit one
LAN IP can connect only once to one public URL. Thanks