[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Louis <m0n0 dot ch at hourfollowshour dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Dual Wan Router (XiNCOM)
 Date:  Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:12:08 -0400
Anyone currently using a Dual WAN Router from XiNCOM in front of m0n0wall?
(http://www.xincom.com/twr503.html)

I'm would like to use both a DSL and Cable line I have here and it looks
like this is a nice option to do so.  One key thing I'm not sure of is
if I can continue to use m0n0 to maintain my multiple WAN IP's/1:1 NAT
for 4 servers I have in a DMZ that have real IP's each externally.

Appears you can setup multiple WAN IP's using XiNCOM but I imagine then
my DMZ would be direct off this router and not be handled by m0n0wall
anymore?
(http://www.xincom.com/support/twr_user_guide/Chapter_3/dmz_upnp.html)

Any input would be great.

Louis