[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  "'alan walters'" <alan at aillweecave dot ie>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] feature request: VIA C3 nehemiah support
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:11:18 +0100
> Check out pfsense they have done some testing on this board I
> think and I am sure they know how it performs on monowall.

Out of interest (and apologies to the list if this isn't the right place to
ask), is anyone maintaining a list of advantages and disadvantages of
m0n0wall vs. pfsense as their development proceeds?

Given the crypto performance results posted, I'm quite intrigued by the
possibility of using C3 chips for VPN routers, but I've no idea whether
pfsense is at a stable enough point to deploy to client premises.

Regards,

Chris